Invest in TCS
The PTO's Invest in TCS Fundraising Campaign is now underway. Invest in TCS is an easy, fast, and direct way for you to support our wonderful school. Your donations enhance the educational experience for our students and provide support for our teachers, staff, and Trinity families.
Over the past several years, your PTO has supported TCS by providing:
- Gymnasium Bleachers
- Laptops for Preschool Teachers
- Computers for Erbey Center
- iPads and Osmo Systems for Media Center
- Preschool and Erbey Center Awnings
- Funds for Campus Security Upgrades
- Subsidies for the Music Program
- Fun Family Events
And Much More!!
This year, the PTO hopes to raise funds for playground renovations, science lab updates, and additional security upgrades. In addition, the PTO will continue to provide funds for teachers and program enhancement and subsidies to maintain our hospitality budget for fun school community events.
How Can I Participate?
- Enclose your cash or check donation in a donation envelope and return it to the front desk or homeroom teacher. Envelopes went home with students, however, extras are available at the front desk. Please make all checks payable to TCS PTO.
- Donate Online by clicking on the button below, please put the students name in the memo line if applicable
- Remember to ask grandparents and loved ones.
- Talk to businesses. Many will make matching contributions.
- Check below to see our individual and business sponsorship levels.
Please make your tax deductible contribution between October 9 - October 20.
Thank you for your support!
Invest in TCS Events
Donation Dress Down Days
For a $5 donation per day, students may take part in Dress Down Days on Wednesday, October 11 and Wednesday, October 18.
Shaved Ice Party
Students who gather 10 or more donations (minimum of $5 per donation) will be invited to a Shaved Ice Party with Mrs. Martial.
School Video Announcements
For a $25 donation, your student will present one week's announcements. Segements will be taped and shown in all Erbey Center classrooms and the front office for the assigned week.